IT Internal Auditor
Who We Are
We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 – 2016. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for three consecutive years, 2014 through 2016, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 12 years running, hitting #1 the last five years and we were ranked #5 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2016, remaining in the top-30 for the past 13 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The IT Auditor is responsible for gaining an understanding of business process and controls, testing internal controls and working with management to identify solutions to mitigate risk in a rapidly growing, privately held company.
- Assist in plan development, and execute compliance, operational, IT and financial internal audits to determine adherence to guidelines and regulations, and evaluate the effectiveness of internal
- Assist in the development of all audit processes including risk assessment, planning, audit program development, execution of audit procedures and communication of audit results to senior management
- Perform data extraction, analytical testing and security reviews utilizing ACL and other analytical tools
- Work with teams throughout the company to identify process improvements that lead to cost savings or revenue enhancement opportunities
- Identify control issues and best practices
- Review and evaluate corporate policies
- Assist with special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, accounting, finance or a related field
- Three years of recent IT auditing and related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Audit Command Language or similar data analytics tool
- Solid knowledge of risk assessment and internal controls
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to effectively communicate with peers, internal stakeholders and leadership
- Well-rounded individual who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What’ll Make You Special
- CPA, CIA or CISA
- Big 4/public accounting experience
- Experience in mortgage industry and consumer regulatory compliance auditing
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top