IT Internal Audit Manager
Who We Are
We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 – 2016. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for three consecutive years, 2014 through 2016, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 12 years running, hitting #1 the last four years and we were ranked #5 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2016, remaining in the top-30 for the past 13 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The IT Internal Audit Manager develops audit functions and serves as the primary point of contact for IT-related risk areas.
- Develop and perform internal audits to determine adherence to guidelines and regulations and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls
- Execute operational, financial, regulatory and IT audits
- Find opportunities for continuous auditing and monitoring
- Assist with data extraction and analytical testing
- Review and identify control issues and best practices
- Recommend enhancements, policies and procedures
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Five years of experience performing IT audits for a large, complex environment
- Five years of experience leading IT infrastructure, application and implementation reviews
- IT auditing skills in several of the following areas: general controls (COBIT and/or ITIL), cyber/information security, Windows, SQL, network and other infrastructure technologies,
- continuous auditing, continuous monitoring
- Advanced knowledge of Audit Command Language or a similar tool
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience in mortgage industry and consumer regulatory compliance auditing
- CISA, CIA or a related certification
- Big 4 or public accounting experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top