Integration Software Engineer
Who We Are
We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 – 2016. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for three consecutive years, 2014 through 2016, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 12 years running, hitting #1 the last five years and we were ranked #5 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2016, remaining in the top-30 for the past 13 years.
What You'll Do/Need
Quicken Loans is looking for an Integration Software Engineer to join our team of more than 1600 technology professionals. Quicken Loans was named the #1 best place to work in Technology for the fifth consecutive year in a row. Our unique culture is filled with fun and challenging events including hackathons and innovation challenges. Here, you‘ll get to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, be challenged to solve the right problem with the right tool and follow your passions.
- Solve problems by crafting software solutions using maintainable and modular code to present during code reviews
- Participate in daily team standup meetings, and give and receive updates on the current backlog and challenges
- Participate in code reviews
- Write unit, functional, acceptance and/or user tests
- One year of professional, API and integration experience with Mulesoft
- Four years of professional, development experience, which may include PHP, Python, Ruby, C#,
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals, including common data types, design patterns and data structures; object-oriented design principals; experience with unit testing; modern version control flows; functional programming and comfort level on the command line
- Willingness to learn new languages and technologies
What’ll Make You Special
- Some knowledge of Collibra and Collibra Connect
- Experience with REST
- Involvement with cloud applications, specifically those build on AWS or Azure
- Experience working with containers
- Portfolio and code samples you can share
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.comQuicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top