- Detroit, MI
- 2 years of related experience
- Degree in instructional/educational/information technology
The Instructional Technologist serves as an innovative resource to training teams and business partners in their efforts to increase engagement with Client Experience Operations (CEOps) training programs and to optimize internal training processes. Instructional technologists manage all technology applications for CEOps Training, including updates, changes and problem-solving related to our technology platforms and workflow management and learning management software (LMS).
- Manage data and reporting, including ad hoc requests for CEOps Training
- Partner with ID and Training leadership to identify opportunities to cultivate engagement, use technology to foster connections and promote active learning experiences
- Research and test learning technologies based on various pedagogical approaches to implement the most effective, modern learning delivery methods
- Coordinate with internal technology teams as needed to implement and maintain content and create technology solutions as needed
- Assess and modify existing training programs to meet instructional design standards
- Conduct research and analyze data to determine training needs
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Support the CEOps Training website
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top