- Detroit, MI
- 1 year of instructional design experience
The Instructional Designer uses learning and instructional theory to analyze learning needs and goals, creates instructional content and develops a delivery system to meet those needs. They facilitate training program, focusing on the transfer of knowledge in a classroom setting.
- Create and modify computer-based training (CBT) storyboards
- Effectively incorporate client feedback into CBTs
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (e.g., audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Facilitate learning via classroom instruction, webinars and computer-based trainings
- Incorporate a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles
- Deliver new-hire training and other ongoing training programs
- Manage a classroom environment, analyze results and identify gaps in training needs
Who We Are
Rock Connections is a contact services provider that makes interactions between brands and consumers easier and more effective. Serving a wide range of well-known national brands, we provide client care and sales for companies in a variety of industries, including finance, automotive and health care. Leveraging technology, data and industry-leading training to strategically connect with consumers, we improve conversion rates and provide a greater return on marketing investments for our partners. We have a proven track record of strengthening brand reputations and driving value for the businesses we represent.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top