Human Resources Leadership Team Coordinator
Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, developing, leasing, financing, and managing commercial and residential buildings. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates have committed more than $5.6 billion in acquiring and developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 16 million square feet.
Bedrock is leading Detroit’s building boom with the city’s largest and most ambitious projects. These projects meet an increasing demand for Class A office space and modern living options in a growing and technology-centric urban core, with an emphasis on ground-level activation and increased walkability. In the next five years, Bedrock plans to deliver 3,500 new residential units to the market; from City Modern, an 8.4-acre neighborhood where residents can age in place; to 28Grand, where residents use the city as their living room; to the Hudson’s project, which will soon be home to Detroit’s tallest building and most landmark address. If so, come join us then as Bedrock is leading a movement! For more information, visit bedrockdetroit.com or engage with us on Twitter @BedrockDetroit and Facebook.
Our Core Values: Independently Driven | Never Satisfied | Relentless Commitment to Service
At Bedrock, we create unique experiences through real estate! From your experience each day at the workplace to the experience we create for those who live, work, and play in our spaces, we are focused on making a lasting impression through our properties and developments. We are looking for team members that want to make an impact in the fast-paced world of real estate, management and development and who want to be a part of a team who is changing the landscape in the cities where we work. At Bedrock, you will be a part of an inspirational, energy-filled environment. Come join the momentum.
What You'll Do/Need
In this newly created position that reports to the VP of Human Resources (VPHR), the Human Resources Leadership Team Coordinator will provide confidential and administrative support to the VPHR and the HR Leadership team. This person will be responsible for managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing documentation; and handling customer relations.
They will also support the HRLT in preparing and analyzing reports and presentations and assisting in the production of various ad hoc assignments.
- Manage and maintain calendars for the VPHR and other leaders to schedule meetings, events and activities
- Provide high-caliber, professional customer service to all levels of the organization
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements for the HRLT and act as a delegate accordingly
- Prepare and track financials and reimbursements for timely processing and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Prepare and process general correspondence and reports
- Coordinate seminars/lunch & learns and track attendance
- Take minutes, prepare meeting materials and handle follow-up matters
- Plan and facilitate weekly/quarterly/annual HRLT meetings, including agenda preparation, meeting logistics and handling follow-up matters
- Cross-train with HR group to ensure support for and/or coverage on important deliverables
- Assist with internal audits to ensure compliance; prepare HR management and metric reporting requirements
- Assist in the establishment of training, orientation and on-boarding programs for new employees
- Review incoming mail and signature requests and distribute appropriately, maintaining confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree in business or office administration or related field preferred
- 5 years of proven experience at the administrative/coordinator level and the support of multiple leaders at the leadership level
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable time management abilities and organizational skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite, electronic filing systems and internet applications and working knowledge of HR Technology (Workday, SuccessFactors, etc.)
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing abilities while being agile and adaptable
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work and integrate with multiple collaborators
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Experience and comfort working independently in a fast-paced and empowered environment
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top