The High Volume Sales Recruiter sources new hires, meets production goals and utilizes networks to recruit new talent for the company.
- Source and recruit five or more talented candidates per month while creating a fantastic candidate experience and serving client hiring leader needs
- Showcase strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Use networks, centers of influence, and innovative, cutting-edge recruiting/sales tactics to identify, develop and recruit talent or customers
- Proven 2-year history of high-performing recruiting or sales production in a third-party corporate recruiting or high-volume sales environment
- Evidence of achieving or exceeding goals in one of the above environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to use networks, centers of influence, and innovative, cutting-edge recruiting/sales tactics to identify, develop and recruit talent or customers
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivated, proactive, dynamic and resourceful, with a polished image
What'll Make You Special
- Experience and demonstrated positive results in direct sourcing and cold call recruitment
- Experience in sales, banking and/or the mortgage industry
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.