- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of basic SQL
- 1 year of experience working in the mortgage industry
- 1 year of experience analyzing data and building financial reports and models
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or technology
Within Capital Markets, the Hedge Analyst provides Hedge Desk analytics, reporting and database management. The Hedge Desk is responsible for managing interest rate risk of our multibillion-dollar mortgage pipeline.
- Analyze and summarize data, identify trends and concerns, and recommend actions as necessary
- Design and implement improvements to our current reporting and database structure
- Efficiently build financial reports and models
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in a timely manner
- Produce, review and distribute daily position reports to senior leadership
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top