Graphic Design Intern - Summer 2019
Who We Are
From day one with the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, you’ll engage in meaningful work. Not only will you be a key part in reshaping the fintech industry, but you’ll also have opportunities to impact the communities in which we work and play.
As part of a team, you will build connections, pitch ideas and take on challenging projects that will help you grow both personally and professionally.
A few things you can expect from a Quicken Loans Family of Companies internship:
- Gaining hands-on professional experience
- Participating in intern-exclusive events
- Volunteering in community service projects
Are you ready to take on your next big challenge? If so, apply and see how you can join our family today!
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
What You'll Do/Need
What You’ll Do/Need
The Graphic Design Intern works closely with team members to create designs and communications for large audiences. This team member uses their existing design skills to create both print and web graphics to support business area initiatives, working within best practices guidelines while building communication and design skills.
- Maintain knowledge of design trends
- Develop designs for print collateral, emails and web graphics
- Display initiative and solve problems creatively
- Seek a thorough understanding of deliverable objectives
- Support business development efforts by providing high-impact visual solutions
- Help with design projects
- Work within design and style guidelines
- Solid foundation of color, space, typography and the formal design process
- Knowledge of the print process and proper file setup for print production
- Experience working directly with print vendors
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication, writing and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying timelines
- Desire to design for the best user experience possible while adapting quickly to constantly changing business needs
- Ability to think critically, ask questions and execute at a high level on tasks
- Professional approach to receiving constructive feedback
- Experience working on a Mac platform in Adobe CS6/Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Work completed toward a degree in Graphic Design
What You'll Get
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Back to top