Graphic Design Intern - Summer 2019
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We're united by our culture - a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job - it's about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
From day one with the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, you'll engage in meaningful work. Not only will you be a key part in reshaping the fintech industry, but you'll also have opportunities to impact the communities in which we work and play.
As part of a team, you will build connections, pitch ideas and take on challenging projects that will help you grow both personally and professionally.
A few things you can expect from a Quicken Loans Family of Companies internship:
- Gaining hands-on professional experience
- Participating in intern-exclusive events
- Volunteering in community service projects
Are you ready to take on your next big challenge? If so, apply and see how you can join our family today!
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
The Graphic Design Intern works closely with team members to create designs and communications for large audiences. This team member uses their existing design skills to create both print and web graphics to support business area initiatives, working within best practices guidelines while building communication and design skills.
- Maintain knowledge of design trends
- Develop designs for print collateral, emails and web graphics
- Display initiative and solve problems creatively
- Seek a thorough understanding of deliverable objectives
- Support business development efforts by providing high-impact visual solutions
- Help with design projects
- Work within design and style guidelines
- Solid foundation of color, space, typography and the formal design process
- Knowledge of the print process and proper file setup for print production
- Experience working directly with print vendors
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication, writing and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying timelines
- Desire to design for the best user experience possible while adapting quickly to constantly changing business needs
- Ability to think critically, ask questions and execute at a high level on tasks
- Professional approach to receiving constructive feedback
- Experience working on a Mac platform in Adobe CS6/Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Work completed toward a degree in Graphic Design
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.
Back to top