Fulfillment Project Manager
Who We Are
Rocket Fiber is a Detroit-based fiber-optic Internet provider that’s bringing rocket-speed gigabit Internet and HDTV to the city. Just how fast is that? Try 100 times faster than the average residential connection. HD video streaming, blazing-fast uploads and downloads, and lag-free gaming – the possibilities fiber brings are limitless! By using space-age fiber-optic cables laid under the streets of downtown Detroit, Rocket Fiber is opening a world of possibilities.
Rocket Fiber is doing more than just providing ultra-fast Internet to your home and business, we’re providing unparalleled client care, too. Your current provider might make you think waiting on hold for hours is normal, but Rocket Fiber wants to change that. Our crew is dedicated to bringing you the experience you deserve. After all, what good is gigabit Internet without a team to make sure your experience is amazing every time?
What You'll Do/Need
The Fulfillment Manager coordinates the installation and delivery of services to end users in accordance with Rocket Fiber’s high service level targets. This team member plays a crucial role in ensuring timely delivery of data and strategic solutions to clients with exemplary service and communication.
- Manage the life cycle of all closed-won opportunities from the receipt of the signed proposal to the completion of service installation and hand off for timely invoicing
- Communicate prompt, accurate and clear statuses of assigned orders
- Review and report status delivery metrics of both internal service groups and external value add vendors as well as make recommendations to improve results
- Implement continuing improvements to maximize the company’s operating productivity, quality, efficiency and reporting of fulfillment methods in a manner that is consistent with both industry standards and company objectives
- Manage external fulfillment processes and reporting of third party value added vendors
- Ensure accurate tracking of all activity in company support software and systems
- Coordinate with internal team members to ensure accurate and timely delivery of orders
- Organize and prioritize multiple work assignments with attention to detail
- 1 year of fulfillment experience in the telecom industry
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Knowledge of management principles and practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Skilled in written and oral communication
What’ll Make You Special
- Bachelor of Arts preferred
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
We’re building an experience from the ground up for both our team members and our clients. Join us on the ground level of what will be an extraordinary journey and help us take Rocket Fiber to the moon!
Rocket Fiber is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top