Front End Developer
Who We Are
Benzinga is a dynamic and innovative financial media outlet that empowers investors with high-quality, unique content that is coveted by Wall Street's top traders. Benzinga provides timely, actionable ideas that help users navigate even the most uncertain and volatile markets – in real-time with an unmatched caliber.
What You'll Do/Need
The Front End Web Developer uses new technologies to create quick, intuitive user interfaces that make people want to understand and care about our content so much that they don't want to leave our sites for days! Benzinga Pro is our latest platform for information. Benzinga is a fast-growing startup and offers the opportunity to be on the frontline and gain experience with cutting-edge technologies. Together with the team, the Front End Developer is integral to seeing projects through from a rough sketch to a deployed product.
- Maintain flexibility in working on several projects in a day
- Work collaboratively with our development team to learn the development process
- Improve overall user interface by using languages such as Golang/Google Go and the React Framework
- Work on projects from start to finish with a team and individually
- Be instrumental to big plans for future products and large scale development
- Experience in TDD or testing frameworks
- Experience in React and Redux
- Fluency in HTML5 and CSS
- Portfolio that includes building multiple websites
- Willing and able to constantly learn and keep up with the latest and greatest development technologies
What’ll Make You Special
- Knowledge of financial markets and fintech
- Experience in TypeScript or FlowType
- Understanding of Redux-Thunk and Redux-Saga
- Fluency in React testing and Mocha/Chai or Jest
- Experience with Stylus or SCSS
What You'll Get
Benzinga is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top