Who We Are
We’re Amrock, the nation’s largest fintech provider of title insurance, valuations and closing services. We’re a preferred provider to nine of the top 10 mortgage lenders, delivering innovative solutions to streamline the real estate and mortgage financing experience for lenders, property owners and real estate professionals nationwide. Our headquarters are in Detroit, and our team members span across the U.S., with offices in California, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.
What You'll Do/Need
The Financial Analyst leads financial analyses to identify potential revenue and cost opportunities across Amrock, in addition to leading various ad hoc analyses and management reporting efforts. This team member is an integral part of supporting major initiatives for Amrock.
- Prepare and analyze financial data
- Identify trends and interpret results of financial analyses
- Develop visual reporting for senior leadership
- Identify and research any deviations from developed expectations
- Assist with financial forecasting activities
- Perform ad hoc requests for senior leaders as necessary
- Build relationships with Accounting and Finance leaders, as well as business leadership across the company
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, accounting or finance
- Two years of experience on a finance or corporate accounting team
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret and communicate the results of complex financial analyses
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to execute tasks from start to finish
What’ll Make You Special
- CPA or MBA
- Big Four public accounting experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
We’re not your typical corporate workplace. At Amrock, we offer a unique, collaborative environment that inspires creativity and encourages teamwork. Our team members make positive client experiences a priority, so we make our team members’ workplace experiences a priority. We take pride in making Amrock a diverse, inclusive place to work for those who share our passion for helping make the real estate process faster and easier for everyone.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top