Fair Lending Officer
The Fair Lending Officer is responsible for the management and oversight of the Quicken Loans Fair Lending Program.
- Serve as the Legal team's fair lending subject matter expert
- Maintain compliance responsibility for the company's Fair Lending Program
- Work with the Mortgage Banking, Operations and Servicing teams to implement the company's business strategic initiatives in an innovative and forward-thinking environment
- Assess fair lending risks by preparing periodic fair lending risk assessments of our applicable business units
- Build strong partnerships across the organization and provide advice on all matters relating to fair lending
- Oversee and enhance our enterprise-wide statistical testing program to monitor fair lending issues
- Manage the development and evolution of policies, procedures and programs to support a strong fair lending program
- Collaborate with the business to track and implement any corrective action or control enhancement recommended as a result of statistical analyses or comparative file reviews
- Assist with fair lending examinations
- Coordinate with and assist the Client Relations team on fair lending related complaints, including the monitoring and tracking of complaints
- Monitor and stay current with developing trends and changes in fair lending
- Advise senior leaders on fair lending matter
- 7 years of legal or regulatory mortgage compliance experience with a financial services company or bank with a minimum of 5 years of experience in fair lending compliance
- Thorough knowledge of the mortgage process, including experience with federal and multi-state residential mortgage lending laws and regulations, agency guidelines affecting residential mortgage origination and servicing, fair lending laws, corporate compliance programs, testing and monitoring, and implementation of new products and business processes
- Experience working with federal and/or regulatory agencies during the examination process
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 9 consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top