Facilities Intern - Summer 2019
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We're united by our culture - a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job - it's about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
From day one with the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, you'll engage in meaningful work. Not only will you be a key part in reshaping the fintech industry, but you'll also have opportunities to impact the communities in which we work and play.
As part of a team, you will build connections, pitch ideas and take on challenging projects that will help you grow both personally and professionally.
A few things you can expect from a Quicken Loans Family of Companies internship:
- Gaining hands-on professional experience
- Participating in intern-exclusive events
- Volunteering in community service projects
Are you ready to take on your next big challenge? If so, apply and see how you can join our family today!
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
As a Facilities Intern, you'll gain valuable experience as you make a meaningful impact on the day-to-day operations of Quicken Loans. In this role, you'll improve processes and interact with team members across the company while managing multiple projects.
- Receive, sort and deliver various types of mail including interoffice, regular and UPS mail
- Maintain and operate various types of postage and mail machinery
- Interact with team members throughout the company to handle all mail and shipping concerns
- Move/lift boxes
- Maintain kitchens and conference rooms in a clean and organized manner
- Address and complete work orders assigned by teams
- Communicate with team members and vendors via phone and email and in person
- Check and refill office supplies, first aid kits, hand sanitizer dispensers, paper cabinets, coffee pots, condiment containers, slush machines and popcorn machines
- Ability to lift 75 pounds on a routine basis
- Possession of a valid driver's license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Comfortable performing minor assembly tasks and understanding assembly diagrams
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.
Back to top