Executive Team Coordinator
Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, developing, leasing, financing, and managing commercial and residential buildings. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates has committed more than $5.6 billion in acquiring and developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 16 million square feet.
Bedrock is leading Detroit’s building boom with the city’s largest and most ambitious projects. These projects meet an increasing demand for Class A office space and modern living options in a growing and technology-centric urban core, with an emphasis on ground-level activation and increased walkability. In the next five years, Bedrock plans to deliver 3,500 new residential units to the market; from City Modern, an 8.4-acre neighborhood where residents can age in place; to 28Grand, where residents use the city as their living room; to the Hudson’s project, which will soon be home to Detroit’s tallest building and most landmark address.
Our Core Values: Independently Driven | Never Satisfied | Relentless Commitment to Service
At Bedrock, we create unique experiences through real estate! From your experience each day at the workplace to the experience we create for those who live, work, and play in our spaces, we are focused on making a lasting impression through our properties and developments. We are looking for team members that want to make an impact in the fast-paced world of real estate, management and development and who want to be a part of a team who is changing the landscape in the cities where we work. At Bedrock, you will be a part of an inspirational, energy-filled environment. Come join the momentum! For more Information, visit bedrockdetroit.com or engage with us on Twitter @BedrockDetroit and Facebook.
What You'll Do/Need
We're seeking an energetic, assertive, enthusiastic, tech-savvy Executive Team Coordinator to work with our CEO and Acquisitions Team. Helping to make the team more effective and efficient is the primary responsibility. Flexibility, a sense of urgency and attention to detail are critical success factors. This position requires high-level administrative expertise with a willingness to pitch in and do what's needed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should have a plethora of experience in an office environment and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Manage email and contacts for CEO and Acquisitions Team; organize electronic files, including cleaning up emails, filing, organization, and responding on behalf of team
- Conduct research to assist with meeting preparation and project coordination
- Handle pressing and confidential information in the most sensitive manner
- Intake, process and distribute high volume of internal and external correspondence
- Support scheduling and logistics between multiple teams
- Coordinate logistics and prepare materials for meetings and conference calls
- Interact and maintain a positive working relationship among all levels of internal team members and outside clients
- Create, revise and edit written material as needed, including presentations
- Work alongside other administrative team members in a collaborative environment
- Additional tasks as needed to support daily efficiently; gift pickup, meal coordination, meeting prep
- Perform other duties and special projects, as directed
- Excellent listening, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in using and navigating PC Platforms, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and is comfortable learning and using new technology
- Enjoys administrative work and comfortable supporting multiple team members
- Strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Able to successfully perform in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong ability to multi-task, juggle multiple responsibilities and coordinate multiple projects while focusing on supporting the needs of the team
- Self-motivator who can work with minimal instructions/supervision at times. Takes initiative to keep projects and tasks moving
- Ability to efficiently plan, organize and implement work priorities
- Anticipate and respond to the needs of the CEO and Acquisitions team
- Proven ability to perform a variety of critical and often confidential tasks
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top