Executive Legal Assistant
Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, leasing, financing, and managing commercial and residential space. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates have invested more than $3.5 billion in developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 16 million square feet. Bedrock’s real estate portfolio consists of more than 330 office and retail tenants in Detroit’s technology-centric downtown. For more information, visit www.bedrockdetroit.com or engage with us on Twitter @BedrockDetroit and Facebook.
What You'll Do/Need
We're seeking an energetic, assertive, enthusiastic, tech-savvy Executive Assistant to support the Executive Legal Team. Helping to make the team more effective and efficient is the primary responsibility. Flexibility, a sense of urgency and attention to detail are critical success factors. This position requires high-level administrative expertise with a willingness to pitch in and do what's needed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Providing executive-level administrative support
- Making personal and business travel arrangements
- Preparing and distributing reports and correspondence
- Organizing schedules and prioritizing meeting requests
- Preparing presentation materials at an executive level
- Handling a variety of financial and accounting-related items
- Maintaining personal bank accounts, bill payments and information at the highest level of confidentiality
- Preparing personal financial statements and overseeing household matters
- Ability to anticipate tasks, prioritize, multitask and work well under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Possess self-confidence, sensitivity, a cooperative attitude, tact and a sense of humor
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Bedrock, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top