Who We Are
Rocket Fiber is a Detroit-based fiber-optic Internet provider that’s bringing rocket-speed gigabit Internet and HDTV to the city. Just how fast is that? Try 100 times faster than the average residential connection. HD video streaming, blazing-fast uploads and downloads, and lag-free gaming – the possibilities fiber brings are limitless! By using space-age fiber-optic cables laid under the streets of downtown Detroit, Rocket Fiber is opening a world of possibilities.
Rocket Fiber is doing more than just providing ultra-fast Internet to your home and business, we’re providing unparalleled client care, too. Your current provider might make you think waiting on hold for hours is normal, but Rocket Fiber wants to change that. Our crew is dedicated to bringing you the experience you deserve. After all, what good is gigabit Internet without a team to make sure your experience is amazing every time?
What You'll Do/Need
Among other tasks, this person will schedule and coordinate meetings, provide project and general business support, coordinate logistics and prepare materials for meetings and conference calls.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, and manage calendars
- Intake, process and distribute high volume of internal and external correspondence, including U.S. mail, email and voicemail
- Interact and maintain a positive working relationship among all levels of internal team members and outside clients
- Organize and maintain paper documents and electronic files
- Create, revise and edit written material as needed
- Conduct research on various items and create report summaries
- Perform other duties and special projects as directed
- Excellent listening, organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Able to successfully perform in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong ability to multitask and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Self-motivator who can work with minimal instructions/supervision at times – takes initiative to keep projects and tasks moving
- Enjoys administrative work
- Ability to efficiently plan, organize and implement work priorities
- Proven ability to perform a variety of critical and often confidential tasks
- Ability to activate their creative side
- Proficient in using and navigating PC Platforms, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and is comfortable using technology
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role
What’ll Make You Special
- Executive administrative assistant experience
- Mac experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
We’re building an experience from the ground up for both our team members and our clients. Join us on the ground level of what will be an extraordinary journey and help us take Rocket Fiber to the moon!
Rocket Fiber is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top