Emergency Services Administrator
Who We Are
Rock Connections is a growing strategic marketing company that helps clients increase their revenue from advertising dollars that they've already spent. Rock Connections primarily focuses on outbound contact center solutions, providing clients with everything from customer contact to call transfers to the full sale of goods, services and products. We're a proud sister company of Quicken Loans, America's #1 online mortgage lender, who has been rated one of FORTUNE Magazine's "Best Companies to Work For" for the past 10 years.
What You'll Do/Need
As an Emergency Services Administrator, you’ll run administrative operations and activities which keep the team moving forward. You must possess the ability to work independently with little oversight and must be willing to chip in and do what’s needed in a fast-paced, regularly changing environment. You’ll help the team stay focused and anticipate needs by resolving administrative issues before they arise. The Emergency Services team provides training and resources for the Family of Companies. These resources guide our organizations through emergency situations with the goal of Everybody Home Every Day.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks (manage calendars, prepare for meetings, etc.)
- Coordinate various trainings and certifications, track re-certifications
- Build efficiency into existing operations and help define new operational strategies
- Maintain inventories, order or find new supplies as needed
- Assist new team members
- Manage small projects
- One year of administrative experience
- Curiosity and ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly
- Excellent listening, organization and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility in a regularly changing environment
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal instruction or supervision
- Complete confidentiality on all business matters
What’ll Make You Special
- Familiarity with operations in the Family of Companies
- Previous project management experience
- Medical/EMT background (familiarity with medical terms and equipment)
- Previous graphic design experience with InDesign
What You'll Get
- Paid training
- Strong growth and leadership opportunities
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Connections, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Connections is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top