Email Customer Service Representative
Who We Are
We’re a contact services provider that makes interactions between brands and consumers easier and more effective. Serving a wide range of well-known, national brands, we provide client care and sales for companies in a variety of industries, including finance, automotive and health care. Leveraging technology, data and industry-leading training to strategically connect with consumers – we improve conversion rates and provide a greater return on marketing investments for our partners. And, we have a proven track record of strengthening brand reputations and driving value for the businesses we represent.
What You'll Do/Need
StockX is the world’s first online “stock market of things” for high-demand consumer products, including sneakers, watches and handbags. StockX connects buyers and sellers using the same methodology as the world’s stock markets – an anonymous live Bid/Ask market. All products are physically authenticated by StockX, allowing participants to focus on the transparency of data available - including real-time market pricing, in-depth market analysis, individual portfolio tracking, historical sales and volume metrics. StockX launched in February of 2016. StockX TV and its Mad Money for Sneakers web series, began airing in April of 2017.
- Handle all customer service needs and support
- Help manage the order fulfillment process
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Record details of customer conversations and actions taken
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Work to improve customer service by monitoring inbound and resolved support communications
- 2 years of customer service or related experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make independent decisions and take responsibility for the outcome
What You'll Get
- Paid training
- Strong growth and leadership opportunities
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Connections, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Connections is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top