Due Diligence Analyst
- Detroit, MI
- 1 year of experience in credit underwriting, mortgage processing or in relevant role
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Knowledge of underwriting guidelines
- 2 years of experience in credit underwriting, mortgage processing or in relevant role
- Experience in client communication or a related role
- Bachelor's degree in communications, finance, or business or another relevant field
The Due Diligence Analyst analyzes loan files for potential risk, ensures loans comply with various investor and regulatory guidelines, and communicates with clients and/or partners to resolve issues that arise.
- Cure investor issues on whole loan trades
- Cure issues related to securitizations (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, Quicken Loans private securitization)
- Resolve any issues with loans that fall out of trades
- Resolve any issues related to MSR sales
- Manage due diligence results for whole loan trades
- Create and send daily production reports
- Identify valid trends related to underwriting and compliance issues
- Assist with monthly reporting research
- Create, maintain and deepen relationships with due diligence firms and buyers of whole loans
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top