- Phoenix, AZ
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Basic computer and typing skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation with a desire to cross-train for multiple job functions
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet deadlines, including rotating Saturdays, Sundays and late nights during the week
The Document Analyst assigns each incoming document a name and loan number in Captiva. Documents are classified and indexed to the proper loan.
- Assign each document a name and loan number in Captiva
- Handle a wide variety of documents on a daily basis, including the majority of the documents Quicken Loans receives throughout the process of a client's loan
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top