Director of Leasing
Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, leasing, financing, and managing commercial and residential space. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates have invested more than $3.5 billion in developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 16 million square feet. Bedrock’s real estate portfolio consists of more than 330 office and retail tenants in Detroit’s technology-centric downtown. For more information, visit www.bedrockdetroit.com or engage with us on Twitter @BedrockDetroit and Facebook.
What You'll Do/Need
- Develop and implement creative leasing strategies for each property
- Improve processes, procedures and programs to maintain the company’s competitive position
- Source, negotiate and execute multifaceted lease agreements with tenants
- Pursue growth opportunities through contacts and relationships in the industry to gain unique tenants
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated leadership of a team of five or more team members
- Seven years of leasing experience
- Urban leasing experience
- Experience with leasing office and retail space
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to cope with shifts in priorities, challenging situations and deadlines
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
What’ll Make You Special
- Knowledge of merchandising and retail development• Knowledge of residential planning
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Bedrock, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top