Director of Digital Product Management (Remote)
- Flexible / Remote
- 5 years of digital product management or related experience
- 7 years of digital product management or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
The Director, Digital Product Management delivers measurable results through product solutions that meet market needs and company goals while managing all aspects of the product life cycle. This leader is also responsible for enabling team growth and expansion not only for their direct product team, but for the Product Strategy team in general.
- Manage, develop and mentor the team of digital product managers by providing vision and role clarity, leadership, coaching, training and accountability to the team
- As part of the Product Strategy leadership team, lead the definition of vision, strategy and road maps for all digital products/digital product lines
- Drive fundamental transformation of our digital product offerings to support our company's goals
- Make informed but quick decisions regarding the team's and product's strategy and road maps and follow through with delivery
- Work closely with clients, partners, technology, UX and business areas to champion and execute on the strategy and road maps
- Ensure that the digital product team is creating and evangelizing end-to-end customer journeys for all current and future product offerings
- Take a metrics and research-driven approach to digital product innovation and the product development life cycle as a whole
- Use client and market research, user feedback, usage and competitive analysis to identify unmet market needs
- Be the subject matter expert for the digital product/product line in order to make quick decisions and drive change
- Partner effectively with engineering and project management to drive requirements clarity and make scope tradeoff decisions
- Understand and define the appropriate end-to-end process prior to embarking on product and technology enhancements
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top