Director of Compensation
Who We Are
We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 – 2016. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for three consecutive years, 2014 through 2016, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 12 years running, hitting #1 the last five years and we were ranked #5 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2016, remaining in the top-30 for the past 13 years.
What You'll Do/Need
- Lead all aspects of sales incentive compensation for Banking and Operations teams at Quicken Loans
- Research best practices and recommend plan and program revisions and/or new plans that are consistent with business trends and external market practices
- Partner with the Finance team to develop analytical tools and models to forecast and manage compensation plan expense
- Facilitate and coordinate goal setting process between business leaders and compensation team
- Draft and communicate all plan documents, offer letter templates and incentive compensation roll-out materials
- Contribute to the development of guidelines, processes and determination of governance and ensure compensation programs are compliant
- Directly manage a team and indirectly lead other project team members
- Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources or equivalent experience
- Twelve years of experience in human resources
- Five years of management experience
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication and Power Point skills
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of compensation best practices
- Strong knowledge of market, trends, regulations and economic environment
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and executive communication skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strategic-thinking mindset, with application to compensation and rewards processes/systems
- High-energy with a strong work ethic, sense of urgency and high expectations for performance
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team, with initiative and accuracy
What’ll Make You Special
- Master’s degree; CCP,CECP
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top