Director of Affiliate & Online Advertising
Who We Are
StockX is the world’s first online consumer “stock market of things” for high-demand, limited edition products. Participants buy and sell authenticated products in a live marketplace where they anonymously trade with stock market-like visibility. The StockX exchange offers buyers and sellers historical price and volume metrics, real-time bids and offers (asks), time-stamped trades, individualized portfolio tracking and metrics, as well as in-depth market analysis and news. StockX launched its inaugural marketplace in the secondary sneaker space with plans to expand to additional consumer product segments that have a natural need for a live secondary market.
What You'll Do/Need
- Manage the campaign process end-to-end including partner research and recruitment, negotiating placement opportunities, campaign objective development, content development, campaign execution, analytics and reporting
- Provide reporting based on KPI’s and success metrics
- Recruit high quality new partners to our program; you should already have proven systems and
methods for affiliate and online advertising recruitment success
- Build strong relationships with important publishers and pursue strategic initiatives to expand coverage with these partners
- Negotiate and manage partner contracts
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate and advertising productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Generate more profitable production out of existing affiliates
- Ensure we hit monthly and yearly acquisition targets while keeping within CPA and ROI goals
- Lead all of the remarketing and app install campaigns
- Monitor affiliate practices ensuring compliance and integrity of brand/reputation
- Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance; maintaining relationships with network providers (must have experience managing partner accounts with third-party affiliate networks). You will be managing internal and third-party platform affiliate programs
- Develop new marketing creatives with internal and external resources
- Help develop new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers to grow the affiliate channel
- Design incentives, bonuses and strategies to grow the affiliate program
- Develop a calendar of initiatives and rollout plans
- Communicate results to the leadership team and other key stakeholders
- Build out a team in due course that will be capable of serving the needs of the organization as we continue to scale
- Six years of experience working in affiliate and online marketing roles within an e-commerce context
- Experience in affiliate marketing in the context of web business (an app platform would be a distinct advantage)
- Three years as the departmental head responsible for affiliate marketing in a successful organization
What You'll Get
StockX is a great place to work. It's like if you worked at Nike in 1964. It'd have been Phil Knight, Bill Bowerman, You, and some waffle irons. And together you were about to change the world. We don't have waffle irons, but you can bring your own.
Stock X is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top