Director, Client Interaction Oversight
- Detroit, MI
- 2 years of experience in management and administration
- Associate degree or relevant experience
- 5 years of mortgage servicing experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in complaint management
- Experience in the mortgage or financial services industry
- Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a dynamic environment
The Director, Client Interaction Oversight leads the team that delivers world-class client service by monitoring and providing oversight of client interactions, communications and complaints. This team identifies trends, opportunities and areas for improvements and drives visibility and awareness throughout the organization.
- Communicate and embody the culture, vision and overall direction of the team
- Lead, guide and evaluate the work of direct report leaders
- Work with senior leadership to implement the strategic plan for their team
- Create and evolve a comprehensive complaint oversight plan for Quicken Loans servicing and origination process
- Proven ability to communicate to executive level leadership and external regulators
- Work with executive compliance leadership to develop overarching goals and strategy to ensure alignment with compliance strategy at Quicken Loans
- Direct and provide guidance to team leaders and team members to drive the team vision and strategy
- Oversee escalation policy and ensure overarching trends are addressed
- Ensure the team's policy provides oversight over compliance with service level agreements, investor contracts, federal and state laws and agency guidelines and that the team acts in the best interests of Quicken Loans at all times
- Oversee the team's holistic staffing metrics and ensure each team has production and performance metrics
- Communicate and coordinate with related senior leadership of key business partners teams to ensure a smooth and efficient process to provide support and service excellence to all clients, vendors and team members
- Stay informed of industry changes related to mortgage industry activities and maintain industry contacts to stay abreast of current trends and risks
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top