Direct Mail Marketing Intern - Fall 2017
Who We Are
Why should you intern with us? You’ll do much more than make coffee and push paper. The idea is to learn about the industry and career you want. Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience across a smorgasbord of fields. Dynamic team members interact in a high-energy, super fast-paced environment to impact the business on a daily basis.
We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 11 years running, hitting #1 the last three years, and we’ve been named to Fortune magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 12 years, ranking as high as #2. Plus, Quicken Loans ranked #4 for best internships in the country by Glassdoor.com.
If you want to have an incredible experience, make new friends, and be a part of something bigger than a run-of-the-mill job, join our team and start down an AMAZING career path!
What You'll Do/Need
The Direct Mail Marketing Intern will use analytics and data insights to identify areas for improvement and adjust marketing projects accordingly. This person will work with decision-makers to identify key performance indicators in order to optimize marketing campaigns and returns on investments. Additionally, this team member can look forward to conducting market research and pulling competitive researching relevant marketing trends to study competitive advertising.
- Implement and optimize marketing campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and mortgage inquiries
- Collaborate with other internal teams to conceive, develop and execute projects that will support the marketing plan
- Monitor overall project results and present results to marketing and company leadership
- Stay abreast of the latest online and offline marketing strategies and tactics to help grow our Business
- Monitor the competitive landscape inside and outside of our industry
- Conduct market research including – pulling competitive samples, researching relevant marketing trends and studying competitive advertising
- Prepare presentations for internal and external meetings as needed
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skill
- Self-motivated mentalit
- Ability to interact effectively with external clients over the phone
- Ability to interact effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
What You'll Get
Did we mention that almost all our internships are PAID positions? Not too shabby!
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Primary Mortgage Origination StudySM and the J.D. Power 2015 Primary Mortgage Servicer StudySM. 2014 Origination study based on 3,393 total responses measuring 12 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. 2015 Servicing study based on responses from 5,922 consumers measuring 20 companies and measures the satisfaction of consumers with their current mortgage servicer. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed inJuly – September2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 2nd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News, Quarter 3, 2014
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top