Digital Marketing Manager
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
This Digital Marketing Manager position focuses on increasing both site traffic and revenue for Rocket Homes and ForSaleByOwner.com. They will do this through a variety of tactics, including paid search and paid social.
- Utilize a variety of marketing channels to increase traffic, engagement, and revenue for Rocket Homes and ForSaleByOwner.com
- Analyze performance through analytics tools and clearly communicate findings to stakeholders
- Consult Campaign Managers on the best channels to deploy campaign messaging
- Ensure the deployment of communications, working closely with the Marketing Operations team
- Optimize automated marketing communications
- Identify testing opportunities and work with Marketing Analysts to implement
- Provide feedback to Campaign Managers regarding best practices for creative specific to channels
- Understand what communications a select audience has seen prior to a given communication and what they'll see afterward
- Mentor, coach and help develop junior and intern team members
Technology and Resource Knowledge
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram for Business
- Microsoft Excel
- Digital Asset Management Systems
- 2-7 years of experience in digital marketing (experience with both paid search and paid social is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
Back to top