Digital Asset Management Specialist
Who We Are
We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 – 2016. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for three consecutive years, 2014 through 2016, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 12 years running, hitting #1 the last five years and we were ranked #5 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2016, remaining in the top-30 for the past 13 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The Digital Asset Management Specialist will participate in the analysis and organization of all digital assets created and uploaded to the DAM. In addition, this position collaborates with the Digital Asset Managers on the review and configuration of metadata, participates in the development and deployment of workflow processes, and contributes ideas for systems integrations and enhancements, including task automation, troubleshooting and analytics reporting.
- Provide digital asset management system (Rock Media) support to users based on a strong understanding of content management, metadata, cloud-based web services, security roles, etc., as well as demonstrated experience with a variety of image, audio and video formats
- Review, analyze and evaluate system and user needs
- Monitor all incoming assets to be sure they meet minimum requirements for incorporation, such
- as proper filename structure, descriptions, keywords
- Contribute additional quality metadata as it relates to keywords, descriptions and other useful fields
- Provide assistance and instruction to users and related external users regarding the DAM, including consumption and dissemination of content as needed by users
- Library and information science degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of digitization of content including digital image capture and scanning, image, audio, and video formats and codecs, file conversion, archiving, data mining and metadata taxonomies
- Experience with end-user support and training
- Demonstrated ability to work with people of varying levels of technical expertise
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with team members across the organization as well as outside the organization
What’ll Make You Special
- Digital asset or content management user experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.comQuicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top