Digital Asset Management Intern - Winter 2018
Who We Are
Why should you intern with us? You’ll do much more than make coffee and push paper. The idea is to learn about the industry and career you want. Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience across a smorgasbord of fields. Dynamic team members interact in a high-energy, super fast-paced environment to impact the business on a daily basis.
We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 11 years running, hitting #1 the last three years, and we’ve been named to Fortune magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 12 years, ranking as high as #2. Plus, Quicken Loans ranked #4 for best internships in the country by Glassdoor.com.
If you want to have an incredible experience, make new friends, and be a part of something bigger than a run-of-the-mill job, join our team and start down an AMAZING career path!
What You'll Do/Need
The Digital Asset Management Team manages the creative digital assets for the Quicken Loans FoC. We process, store, and make these assets accessible to other team members throughout the family of companies, connecting people to the information they need.
- Work with the Digital Asset Management Team on a variety of duties
- Support archival workflows, including digitize and archive photographs and documents, evaluate and transfer assets stored on old media, and translate information into our digital asset management system
- Support general file and asset management
- Participate in project-related meetings
- Completion of an undergraduate degree required, enrollment in a Master’s degree program in library and/or information science preferred
- Strong interest in digital and archival collections and/or interest in information analysis and retrieval and data analysis
- Knowledge of the ingestion, cataloging, storage, retrieval and sharing of digital assets in a digital asset management system
- Excellent research skills
- Experience with professional digitization standards and scanning software
- Excellent technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong time and project-management skills
- Ability to be detail-oriented with a systematic work approach
- Interest in a non-traditional library experience
What You'll Get
Did we mention that almost all our internships are PAID positions? Not too shabby!
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Primary Mortgage Origination StudySM and the J.D. Power 2015 Primary Mortgage Servicer StudySM. 2014 Origination study based on 3,393 total responses measuring 12 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. 2015 Servicing study based on responses from 5,922 consumers measuring 20 companies and measures the satisfaction of consumers with their current mortgage servicer. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed inJuly – September2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 2nd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News, Quarter 3, 2014
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top