Digital Analytics Engineer
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We're united by our culture - a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job - it's about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
As a Digital Analytics Engineer, you will work closely with data analysts, product managers/owners, digital marketers, and development groups to create a customized client tracking ecosystem which includes digital web and mobile properties.
- Heavy use of Tag Management Systems (Adobe DTM/Launch)
- Implement and maintain data collection for digital marketing and digital analytics reporting tools ( e.g. Adobe Analytics, DTM, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Implement tracking technologies, pixels and cookies
- Update tag management and analytics technical configurations
- Monitor systems, processes, warning messages and take appropriate actions
- Innovate and refine current data structures following best practices
- Validate and debug implementations using tools like (e.g. Omnibug DTM debugger, Fiddler, Charles, Tagtician, Observe point, etc.)
- Work with development teams to integrate analytics tracking requirements into production cycles
Technology and Resource Knowledge
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Tag Management Systems
- Google Marketing Platform
- Adobe Suite
- 2+ years of experience with Digital Analytics architecture tools
- 2+ years of work experience with data dimensioning and metrics, proper use of tracking variables and how they are implemented for deep dive analysis and automated reporting
- 2+ years of working experience with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, Tealium, or Ensighten
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other technical degree
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.
Back to top