Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
- Ensures quality data creation, presentation, and data flow across systems
- Be responsible for database logical and physical design and performance tuning on queries
- Be responsible for providing data integration solutions across systems
- Assist writing complex stored procedure and optimize execution efficiency in MS SQL Server environment
- Support and maintain quality data
- Enhance database applications in an ever changing environment
- Enforce database best practices and data security
- Participate in code and design review
- Work closely with application teams and business owners.
- Strong understanding of business logic and processes
- Have high level knowledge on non-structural data store concepts and data strategies
- Take ownership and use proper technical knowledge to help business make right decision
- Research and evaluate third-party tools to increase efficiency
- Participates in regular on-call rotation
- Champion the company culture
- Collaborate and communicate with team members on daily basis
- BS Degree in Computer Science or concentration in a technical field, or equivalent experiences
- At least three years experience in developing MS-SQL database applications
- Understanding of database design/architecture in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Basic database administration operations experience in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Knowledge of Transact SQL
- A deep understanding of SQL Server as a developer
- Data modeling, query design and optimization, stored procedures
- Experience with stored procedures, functions, scripting etc.
- Knowledge related to computer hardware including networks and storage devices (SANS)
- Ability to understand large data models quickly
- Strong Ability to work with and provide technical leadership to other team members
- Experience creating SSIS packages for data integration
- Ability to create stored procedures and SQL views
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top