Who We Are
OUR NEXT BIG THING
Could Be Your Thing
The Quicken Loans Family of Companies is obsessed with always finding a better way through the creativity, innovation and transformative thinking of our leaders and team members. We certainly have the desire and ability to adapt to a changing world. And we are known to have changed the world ourselves – from revolutionizing the mortgage banking industry, to creating new technology-driven ventures, to developing life-changing career experiences, to revitalizing the communities in which we live, work and play.
We understand that the type of people we hire have a lot to share. They are transformative thinkers who help us bring about radical change. We give our team members the creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance their new ideas and thoughts. That’s why we created Bullet Time, our signature program for rapid-fire innovation that nurtures “intrapreneurs” among our tech team members.
Here, the Next Big Thing could be your thing.
What You'll Do/Need
- Ensures quality data creation, presentation, and data flow across systems
- Be responsible for database logical and physical design and performance tuning on queries
- Be responsible for providing data integration solutions across systems
- Assist writing complex stored procedure and optimize execution efficiency in MS SQL Server environment
- Support and maintain quality data
- Enhance database applications in an ever changing environment
- Enforce database best practices and data security
- Participate in code and design review
- Work closely with application teams and business owners.
- Strong understanding of business logic and processes
- Have high level knowledge on non-structural data store concepts and data strategies
- Take ownership and use proper technical knowledge to help business make right decision
- Research and evaluate third-party tools to increase efficiency
- Participates in regular on-call rotation
- Champion the company culture
- Collaborate and communicate with team members on daily basis
- BS Degree in Computer Science or concentration in a technical field, or equivalent experiences
- At least three years experience in developing MS-SQL database applications
- Understanding of database design/architecture in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Basic database administration operations experience in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Knowledge of Transact SQL
- A deep understanding of SQL Server as a developer
- Data modeling, query design and optimization, stored procedures
- Experience with stored procedures, functions, scripting etc.
- Knowledge related to computer hardware including networks and storage devices (SANS)
- Ability to understand large data models quickly
- Strong Ability to work with and provide technical leadership to other team members
- Experience creating SSIS packages for data integration
- Ability to create stored procedures and SQL views
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top