Who We Are
We’re a contact services provider that makes interactions between brands and consumers easier and more effective. Serving a wide range of well-known, national brands, we provide client care and sales for companies in a variety of industries, including finance, automotive and health care. Leveraging technology, data and industry-leading training to strategically connect with consumers – we improve conversion rates and provide a greater return on marketing investments for our partners. And, we have a proven track record of strengthening brand reputations and driving value for the businesses we represent.
What You'll Do/Need
As a part of the Business Intelligence & Analytics team, the Data Architect is responsible for the design, development and architecture of data warehouse and data integration solutions. You will be key to supporting growth and helping build next-generation data infrastructure that will power our analytics engine.
- Build data models using traditional and dimensional modeling approach at conceptual, logical, business area and application levels
- Research, analyze and promote data standards to be used across the enterprise
- Identify and enable data capabilities across the enterprise
- Perform administration of data warehouse environment including server, database, reporting and data integration platforms
- Perform production deployments of all data warehouse changes
- Assist Data Engineering team in monitoring and troubleshooting of production issues
- Work closely with Technology team to ensure alignment to architecture and design
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field
- 3 years of experience in technology
- 2 experience architecting data warehouse and data integration solutions
- Traditional and dimensional modeling skills with hands-on experience using modeling tools such as ER/Studio, Erwin or PowerDesigner
- Proficiency with one or more databases such as Redshift, SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Azure
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and/or Agile methodology
- Understanding of current product trends and technology innovations
What You'll Get
- Paid training
- Strong growth and leadership opportunities
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Connections, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Connections is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top