Data Analyst Intern - Summer 2020
The Data Analyst Intern is responsible for helping teams transform their raw data into action items. They make full use of their existing technical and communication skills and serve an important role in finding and implementing process improvement ideas while learning new tips and tricks along the way.
- Help condense large, often complex data and theory into clear, concise, easy-to-understand observations
- Help perform root cause analysis on internal and external data processes to answer specific business questions, identify points of interest and find ways to improve the process based on these results
- Communicate findings to team members and leaders
- Understand and apply tools for gathering data and performing analyses
- Run reports and deliver results on a regular basis
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analyses as needed
- Act as a liaison between teams to gather and communicate essential information for process improvement
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivated mentality
- Ability to interact with team members across the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of coding basics
- Analytical and creative thinker
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 9 consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top