Who We Are
We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 – 2016. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for three consecutive years, 2014 through 2016, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 12 years running, hitting #1 the last five years and we were ranked #5 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2016, remaining in the top-30 for the past 13 years.
What You'll Do/Need
A Compensation Consultant helps senior business stakeholders meet their business objectives through compensation design and execution excellence. An experienced compensation expert, the Compensation Consultant draws on subject matter expertise, business judgment, and creativity to guide stakeholders to the best compensation decisions.
What you'll do:
Provide compensation expertise to leaders in a number of business area or companies
- Manage the compensation evaluation, review, and design rhythm
- Answer compensation questions from internal customers by framing them around compensation best practice, and delivering recommendations persuasively to decision makers
- Provide context, interpretation, and recommendations for results of standard compensation reports
Collaborate with Comp team leaders in support of executive leadership in making strategic, companywide Comp decisions such as
- Compensation pay mix
- Benchmarking philosophy
- Long term incentive strategy
- Career pathing
In collaboration with compensation team and colleagues in other relevant functions (IT, recruiting, benefits, etc.), help drive enhancement of one or more compensation program capabilities For example…
- Compensation report development (for leadership, senior leadership, and team member audiences)
- Quality control automations and process enhancements
- Compensation plan communication
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.comQuicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top