Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, developing, leasing, financing, and managing commercial and residential buildings. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates has committed more than $5.6 billion in acquiring and developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 16 million square feet.
Bedrock is leading Detroit’s building boom with the city’s largest and most ambitious projects. These projects meet an increasing demand for Class A office space and modern living options in a growing and technology-centric urban core, with an emphasis on ground-level activation and increased walkability. In the next five years, Bedrock plans to deliver 3,500 new residential units to the market; from City Modern, an 8.4-acre neighborhood where residents can age in place; to 28Grand, where residents use the city as their living room; to the Hudson’s project, which will soon be home to Detroit’s tallest building and most landmark address.
Our Core Values: Independently Driven | Never Satisfied | Relentless Commitment to Service
At Bedrock, we create unique experiences through real estate! From your experience each day at the workplace to the experience we create for those who live, work, and play in our spaces, we are focused on making a lasting impression through our properties and developments. We are looking for team members that want to make an impact in the fast-paced world of real estate, management and development and who want to be a part of a team who is changing the landscape in the cities where we work. At Bedrock, you will be a part of an inspirational, energy-filled environment. Come join the momentum!
What You'll Do/Need
The Total Rewards Analyst administers total rewards procedures, practices and programs. The TRA conducts surveys and studies labor markets to determine compensation trends; analyzes jobs, and reviews job descriptions and specifications; applies job evaluation techniques to establish compensation rates that are internally equitable and market competitive; analyzes government regulations and company policies to establish standard rates. They will evaluate and make recommendations to Bedrock's benefits, including its 401(k) program.
- Collaborate with the Total Rewards Manager on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs, etc.
- Benchmark new jobs for market ranges, recommend pay ranges and appropriate FLSA status, and define where to place job in career framework
- Make compensation recommendations on candidate offers and internal promotions
- Perform administration required with annual merit increases and bonus pay
- Review and analyze changes pertaining to compensation and report necessary or suggested changes
- Conduct research on compensation plans used in other organizations and make recommendations for improving effectiveness of existing Bedrock programs
- Own job titles, including creation and maintenance of new positions and career framework
- Manage projects such as survey participation and analysis
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with HR team to educate team members on compensation and total rewards
- Work with HRIS and IT team to ensure HRIS meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes in compensation
- Create and update workflows and processes/policies as applicable
- Provide analytical support and data analysis on projects as well as routinely reported human resource metrics and ad hoc requests
- Work with payroll to execute commission payments on a quarterly basis as well as for other reporting purposes
- Coordinate 401(k) plan audits, investment meetings, fiduciary meetings, team member educational meetings, etc.
- Provide benefits program guidance and support benefits-related projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or mathematics
- Three years of total rewards experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical and modeling skills with the ability to apply those skills to identify opportunities
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing abilities, while being agile and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work and integrate with multiple collaborators
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Experience and comfort working independently in a fast-paced and empowered environment
What’ll Make You Special
- An advanced degree and/or certifications
- Experience with Workday
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top