Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for evaluating, updating and analyzing variable compensation plans across the company, as well as providing market pay data to help the leaders make compensation decisions.
- Provide analytical support for new plans and revises to support the company's objectives
- Track and update compensation and bonus plans
- Work closely with leadership and the Legal team to develop compensation plans
- Give guidance on issues related to compensation to leadership
- Prepare statistical analysis, data modeling and costing of incentive pay programs
- Analyze organizational pay practices and make recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity
- Submit compensation data for market salary surveys and act on results
- Work with senior leaders on executive compensation strategy
- Present data to see beyond the numbers and understand trends to drive compensation strategic decisions
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Previous compensation experience is required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience with Workday
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
- Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP)
- Professional/Sr. Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR)
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Back to top