Who We Are
We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 – 2016. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for three consecutive years, 2014 through 2016, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 12 years running, hitting #1 the last five years and we were ranked #5 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2016, remaining in the top-30 for the past 13 years.
What You'll Do/Need
A Compensation Analyst is responsible for evaluating, updating and analyzing variable compensation plans across the company as well as providing market pay data to help the leaders make compensation decisions.
- Assists in the execution and administration of providing analytical support for new plans and plan revisions to support the company's objectives
- Track and update the compensation and bonus plans as needed
- Work closely with leadership and our legal team to develop compensation plans
- Give guidance on issues related to compensation plans to leadership
- Prepare the statistical analysis, data modeling, and costing of the incentive pay programs
- Analyzes organizational pay practices and makes recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity
- Such duties may be assigned from time-to-time by the Benefits and Compensation leadership team
- Minimum of three years of experience in benefits or human resources is strongly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must have strong math skills
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.comQuicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top