Commercial Account Executive
Who We Are
We’re Amrock, the nation’s largest fintech provider of title insurance, valuations and closing services. We’re a preferred provider to nine of the top 10 mortgage lenders, delivering innovative solutions to streamline the real estate and mortgage financing experience for lenders, property owners and real estate professionals nationwide. Our headquarters are in Detroit, and our team members span across the U.S., with offices in California, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.
What You'll Do/Need
Account Executive’s main responsibilities include presenting, forecasting sales closures, and sales presentations.
- Conducting sales presentations, product demonstrations, and closing business
- Work closely with marketing team to expand client relationships
- Attend trade shows, industry events, and sales meetings as necessary
- Forecasting sales closures
- Must have 2 years of experience in Commercial title sales
- Outside sales and account management experience in a finance related organization
- Must exhibit proven success in lead generation, prospect qualification and account development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Top notch verbal communication skills
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
We’re not your typical corporate workplace. At Amrock, we offer a unique, collaborative environment that inspires creativity and encourages teamwork. Our team members make positive client experiences a priority, so we make our team members’ workplace experiences a priority. We take pride in making Amrock a diverse, inclusive place to work for those who share our passion for helping make the real estate process faster and easier for everyone.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top