Commercial Account Executive
Who We Are
Title Source National Commercial is an authorized agent for six of the largest title insurers in the industry. From corner store to city skyscraper, from single-property transactions to complex portfolios, our commercial professionals have decades of experience in the industry. Being the largest agent for First American, Fidelity and Old Republic, we have the resources and support to take on even the most challenging transactions.
Voted a top workplace seven years in a row, we believe our team members are what make us great. Title Source National Commercial gives you the benefits of working for a large company, but with the support of a close-knit team of dedicated commercial experts working to help you succeed.
What You'll Do/Need
Account Executive’s main responsibilities include presenting, forecasting sales closures, and sales presentations.
- Conducting sales presentations, product demonstrations, and closing business
- Work closely with marketing team to expand client relationships
- Attend trade shows, industry events, and sales meetings as necessary
- Forecasting sales closures
- Must have 2 years of experience in Commercial title sales
- Outside sales and account management experience in a finance related organization
- Must exhibit proven success in lead generation, prospect qualification and account development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Top notch verbal communication skills
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We’re Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Title Source, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Title Source is an equal-opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top