Client Communication Specialist
- Detroit, MI
- 1 year of telemarketing and/or sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Passion providing exceptional client service
- Computer and software literacy with the ability to learn new systems quickly and adapt to new technology
- Comfort receiving feedback and coaching
The Client Communication Specialist contacts and transfers clients to other parties and persuades them on products, goods and services. This position requires someone who is production-driven. Duties include transfers, lead generation through cold calling and appointment setting.
- Perform a heavy volume of inbound and outbound phone duties, including contacting and transferring clients to appropriate parties
- Use internal proprietary software and technology of Rock Connections
- Participate in regular training on products and clients of Rock Connections
- Filter leads on behalf of Rock Connections clients
Who We Are
Detroit-based Rocket Companies® is a family of businesses providing simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we're a publicly traded company involved in several different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We're insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We're passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We've been ranked #5 on Fortune's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune's Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
Back to top