Client Advocate, Servicing
- Phoenix, AZ
The Client Advocate provides excellent client care by perceptively answering any inquiries about loans. This team member is able to multitask and identify a range of loan issues. Our Client Advocates might speak to dozens of clients a day, but to one client, they are the face of Quicken Loans. This team member must be able to assess a situation and empathize with our clientele. The ideal fit is a person willing to grow and learn within this position.
- Focus on providing a fantastic client experience to clients over the phone and via email
- Answer general loan servicing inquiries about mortgage statements, payments, taxes and insurance
- Provide QuickenLoans.com navigation support
- Keep a high level of awareness regarding the security of client information
- Assist with resolving questions and complaints regarding loan servicing
- Focus on the client's best outcome while keeping "yes before no" in mind
- Provide clients with exceptional perceptions of Quicken Loans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using technology and operating multiple programs
- Stable work history and an amazing work ethic
- Desire to learn and be part of a growing team
- Experience working with clients
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency while helping clients
- Innovative ideas and outstanding execution
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top