Citrix VDI Systems Engineer
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
Our System Engineers play a critical role in the design, implementation and administration of our Windows systems. System Engineers ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the systems that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems.
- Enterprise-level administration of Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp 7.x Environment, SCCM/Deployment packaging, Cloud and Hybrid solutions
- Oversee and troubleshoot operating systems and applications using OS-based, resource kit and third-party tools
- Utilize enterprise tools to manage, monitor and secure large enterprise data center environments
- Troubleshoot problems and quickly resolve issues
- Analyze failures to minimize outages and interruptions
- Perform server systems design, implementation, and administration for assigned systems
- Provide Tier 3 support for Help Desk/Desktop personnel
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar technical subjects, or at least three years of related work experience
- Proven experience working with latest Citrix software solutions such as XenDesktop/XenApp, PVS, StoreFront, NetScaler, AppLayering and Citrix Receiver
- Proven experience working with vSphere
- Ability to script and develop using PowerShell
- Proven experience performing server systems design, implementation and administration
- Proven experience with server class hardware from a major OEM (Dell, IBM, HP, etc.) and Windows server operating systems (2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016)
- Ability to implement solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies such as Windows clustering, IIS 7.x, 8.0, 10, DFS, SQL Server 2014/2017
- Knowledge of SAN, clustering, backup and other enterprise technology to maintain availability and recoverability of systems
- Proficiency with enterprise-level administration of network services such as DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP and troubleshooting
What'll Make You Special
- Experience with Azure/AWS etc. cloud platforms
- Experience with Hyper-V
- Experience with system engineering or project management, taking projects from initial concept through planning and implementation
- Technical certifications (CCA-V, CCP-V, CCE-V, CCA-N, CCP-N, MTA, MCSA, MCITP, MCSE)
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top