Chief Technology Officer
What You'll Do/Need
We are seeking a technical leader to oversee our Platform, Product, Client and Data Engineering teams. Reporting to our CEO directly and managing Engineering team leads, you’ll be tasked with making sure the engine of the business continues to run smoothly, at pace, and successfully. As the technical visionary, your leadership will guide the strategy and continued innovation of the StockX platform.
- 10+ years’ experience leading technology teams and establishing technology strategy for businesses
- Understanding of how to design, build, and scale a modern cloud native architecture
- Deep technology knowledge, and an ability to architect and reason about mobile, data engineering, microservices, and operations
- An ability to architect, organize, and arrange teams and people, as well as you can systems
- An interest in participation and engagement with the growing Hacker and startup culture around Detroit
- Able to attract, develop, and retain the best technical talent in Detroit.
- Empathy for how technology costs want to grow, and how to keep things under control
- A willingness and desire to be a highly visible leader for a large team
- Strong organizational skill and can delegate successfully
- Effective at collaborating with different teams to deliver solutions
- Possess a strong understanding consumer marketplace technology trends
- A constant desire to do the best thing for the team and the business at all times
StockX is the world’s first online consumer “stock market of things” for high-demand, limited edition products. We feature a live marketplace where participants can buy and sell limited edition consumer products (such as sneakers) with stock market-like visibility.
We review every item sold on StockX for authenticity in person to keep both buyers and sellers safe every step of the transaction. StockX also offers buyers and sellers historical price and volume metrics, real-time bids and offers (asks), time-stamped trades, individualized portfolio tracking and analysis, as well as in-depth market analysis and news.
Why We’re Different:
StockX is a great place to work. It's like if you worked at Nike in 1964. It'd have been Phil Knight, Bill Bowerman, You, and some waffle irons. And together you were about to change the world. We don't have waffle irons, but you can bring your own.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top