Call Center System Administrator
- Flexible / Remote
- 2?years of Five9 administration experience?
- 1 year of Salesforce administration experience
- Solid understanding of contact center technology
- Good understanding of sales processes
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or a related field?
The?Call Center System?Administrator?works on the design, configuration, implementation, maintenance and administration of the Five9 dialer, while ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the systems that support core organizational functions.?
- Provide technical support for proper Five9 functionality???
- Troubleshoot system errors or bugs??
- Create and implement new dialing campaigns and dialing lists as required by business units
- Update, create and maintain campaign IVRs
- Monitor and communicate server outages, dropped calls, abandon rates, and other metrics, and coordinate with the vendor and/or other business areas to resolve issues?
- Build custom reports, understand different report types, and recommend additional reporting structures for various campaigns
- Enhance and troubleshoot integration between Five9 and CRM platforms
- Analyze and propose system configuration changes to business partners and end users?
- Analyze and assist with software configuration functions and activities for web-based?and internally hosted applications??
- Develop automation scripts and programs to remove manual system configuration??
- Help integrate externally hosted (cloud) based systems with internal applications with minimal supervision, including APIs, auto-dispositioning and computer telephony integration (CTI)
Who We Are
Rock Connections is a contact services provider that makes interactions between brands and consumers easier and more effective. Serving a wide range of well-known national brands, we provide client care and sales for companies in a variety of industries, including finance, automotive and health care. Leveraging technology, data and industry-leading training to strategically connect with consumers, we improve conversion rates and provide a greater return on marketing investments for our partners. We have a proven track record of strengthening brand reputations and driving value for the businesses we represent.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top