Business Intelligence (BI) Solution Architect
Who We Are
OUR NEXT BIG THING
Could Be Your Thing
The Quicken Loans Family of Companies is obsessed with always finding a better way through the creativity, innovation and transformative thinking of our leaders and team members. We certainly have the desire and ability to adapt to a changing world. And we are known to have changed the world ourselves – from revolutionizing the mortgage banking industry, to creating new technology-driven ventures, to developing life-changing career experiences, to revitalizing the communities in which we live, work and play.
We understand that the type of people we hire have a lot to share. They are transformative thinkers who help us bring about radical change. We give our team members the creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance their new ideas and thoughts. That’s why we created Bullet Time, our signature program for rapid-fire innovation that nurtures “intrapreneurs” among our tech team members.
Here, the Next Big Thing could be your thing.
What You'll Do/Need
Quicken Loans is looking for a sharp-minded, assertive, and energetic BI Solution Architects who will be responsible for architecting and designing Business Intelligence (BI) solutions to meet specific new business demands and ensuring integrity of design through to implementation.. We are looking for adaptable candidates with a broad set of technology skills to be able to design and oversee the build of robust BI solutions that leverage disparate datasets, Big Data, Machine Learning and other BI technologies.
Solution Architects are client-oriented, capable of independently developing sophisticated business analytics and data integration solutions, and skilled at presenting technical solutions to broad audiences. The right candidate for this position has a proven track record as a principal consultant with superior communication skills, strong technical skills, and the ability to manage strategic client relationships.
- Serve as primary client-facing technical resource to collaborate on components required to meet business objectives
- Assist in development of BI roadmap at entity-wide and business area level
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills to recognize and comprehend complex issues, process changes, regulatory influences and industry dynamics affecting the data being analyzed
- Include standards and guidelines for the effective and efficient delivery of enterprise BI, including operational reporting, dashboarding, and business analytics across the spectrum of descriptive to prescriptive
- Oversee solution design and development to meet specific new business demand and coordinate development of a cohesive technical solution estimate for proposed business needs
- Coordinate technical and functional requirements for reporting and analytics efforts and facilitate definition of project scope, goals and deliverables for development team supporting business needs
- Represent subject matter expertise in business process, solution design, best practices, and technologies.
- 3-5 years of experience related to BI solution design
- Ability to document a clear set of requirements that can be interpreted by both business partners and data engineering
- Conceptual knowledge of data structures, hierarchies, business rule complexities
- Data visualization expertise, ability to tell a clear story using the most relevant data attributes
- Active listener who asks the relevant questions in order to create the most relevant solution design
- Effective presenter who is able to deliver solution in a way that makes sense for requestor and addresses their primary needs
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.comQuicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top