Business Development Specialist
Who We Are
Campus Commandos is a leading Advertising Agency helping companies promote their products / services to the 18-24 demographic.
Past Clients Include: HP, L’Oreal and McDonalds
Join a growing team selling a suite of college marketing services both online and offline. This position handles all aspects of new and existing account development.
This self-motivated & charismatic individual will be responsible for growing sales & adding profitable revenue to Campus Commandos.
What You'll Do/Need
- Prospect new accounts via cold calling, emailing, networking and industry events
- Follow up on incoming leads and requests
- Renew and grow existing accounts
- Meet / exceed sales goals
Product and Industry Knowledge
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the youth marketing industry and college students
- Understand and sell a variety of targeted media, including digital, mobile, print, outdoor and non-traditional
- 1 Year of Phone Sales Experience
- Former Campus Rep / Brand Ambassador or experience managing this capability
- Must be able to work on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Have a style of question-based selling, (Ex – Sandler)
- Strong presentation skills, including building strategic plans, media quotes and proposals
What’ll Make You Special
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion, commitment and desire to be the best
- Competitive nature
- Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and companypartners
- Understand and comply with the federal, state and local regulations
- Accountability and responsibility
What You'll Get
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including: a criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and a drug test at a certified testing facility.
Email your information to campuscommandos.com to apply.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top