- Detroit, MI
- 2 years of process improvement experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or relevant experience
- Lean Six Sigma certification (Green Belt)
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
The Business Consultant challenges the status quo by digging deep, understanding current state, identifying the root problem and creating the solution; generates innovative ideas; creates tangible solutions; and aligns with business partners and senior leadership on executing these ideas.
- Analyze current data to identify the root cause of process opportunities as well as the varying risks associated with each opportunity for various teams
- Provide proposed solutions to opportunities found for various teams
- Document current and future state process to gain alignment on proposed solutions for various teams
- Identify metrics needed to show impact of process or technology change for various teams
- Collaborate on the decisions necessary to drive change and build a road map to assist with how to move changes forward for various teams
- Create business relationships and ensure strategies are aligned, assessments of problems are shared and open lines of communication exist for various teams
- Work with clients for successful onboarding (non-technical)
Who We Are
Nexsys Technologies is a financial technology company founded by mortgage IT experts to create and deliver innovative solutions for smarter lending processes. The company's core product, Nexsys Clear Path®, is the evolution of provider management. As a real-time solution for the management of mortgage-related transactions, orders, provider performance and service allocations, Nexsys Clear Path is one system to manage millions of mortgage-related transactions across thousands of service providers. In 2016 and 2017, Nexsys Technologies was recognized as one of the most innovative technology companies in housing by being named a HousingWire "Tech100" award recipient. The company is based in Detroit with clients and integrated service providers all across the United States.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top