Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) Mortgage Sales- Phoenix
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
We're the fastest growing mortgage lender in the country for a reason. The lifeblood of our company, the center of our universe, are our Mortgage Loan Officers, AKA: Mortgage Bankers. Knowledgeable mortgage experts who provide un-paralleled client service, our Mortgage Bankers are the most influential part of the client of experience, and one of the many reasons Quicken Loans clients rave about us.
If you're interested in being part of an elite team and being truly proud of what you do, a career as a Mortgage Banker at Quicken Loans is the right fit for you. Our Mortgage Bankers make an impact on our clients' lives every day and help them make strong financial decisions to achieve their personal and financial goals. Our Mortgage Bankers speak to clients who are already looking to purchase or refinance their homes - no cold calls!
- Complete 15 weeks of fully-paid Mortgage Banker training and pass licensing activities
- Interview clients to gather information about their unique financial situations, needs and objectives
- Evaluate various loan programs and affordable financing plans from a broad range of mortgage options
- Educate and advise clients on the home buying process and how to best manage their mortgage
- Ensure exceptional client experiences with ongoing communication throughout the entire loan process
- The ability to fluently read, write and speak both English and Spanish
- Self-starter mindset and the drive to meet and surpass goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production-driven environment
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in building relationships with clients over the phone
Characteristics of our Mortgage Bankers
- Ability to thrive in an independent work environment
- Forward thinking
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Believes their personal efforts should be rewarded
- Always challenging themselves to grow, learn, and advance throughout their career
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision and much more
- State-of-the-art technology and training
- Six months of ongoing, paid mortgage banker training, required licensing and on-the-job coaching
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Are you looking for just another job or a professional career with unlimited earning potential, growth opportunities and great benefits? Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we're in the business of putting roofs over our clients' heads, but we certainly aren't putting ceilings on our team members' careers. If you're interested in working in a place with a philosophy that's truly different, apply today.
Back to top