- Ability to fluently read, write and speak both English and Spanish
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain competitive and coachable while working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Desire to take your sales career to the next level
- Ability to adapt well to change with the willingness to maintain a flexible schedule
- Team player attitude
- Experience reaching or exceeding sales goals and objectives
- Proven success in a sales or customer service role
As our business continues to grow, we're in search of energetic, passionate people who want to join our elite team of mortgage professionals. No prior lending experience is necessary to be successful. We'll provide you with all the paid training and licensing needed, along with a high-lead flow of qualified clients.
In this role, you'll use your competitive edge to present, evaluate and sell valuable financial solutions to clients across the country. Your ability to build connectivity and rapport with clients will contribute to your overall success. You'll be surrounded by leaders and team members who will support your personal and professional development. Our powerful sales team will teach you the ins and outs of the business and empower you to build a lasting career with us. You'll be rewarded for your hard work with uncapped commission, monthly awards, team celebrations and much more.
- Work to obtain necessary licensing - we provide paid training and cover all fees
- Provide every client exceptional customer service
- Achieve or exceed sales goals and objectives
- Advise clients on the home buying or refinance process
- Educate clients on how to better manage their mortgages
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 11 consecutive years, 2010 - 2020. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 - 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.